For today’s Monday Mood Board we’ve gone pink luxe. The luxe look has been popular for a while and as one of our favourite paint and wallpaper brands launches their new range of metallic wallpapers, we couldn’t resist trying it out.
Pink is still hugely popular and always one of our most ‘liked’ theme days on Instagram. In today’s mood board we look at how we can combine the two.
We started with a kitchen design we’re working on for a client project and adapted the look to other rooms in the home.
We adore the new Farrow and Ball wallpapers. We’ve used Lotus in Pink and Gold on the walls. The pink in the paper is Sulking Room Pink, one of last year’s new colours for Farrow and Ball.
The kitchen is bespoke and by Ply Kitchens, a new company who we’re creating some designs for. For this kitchen, we’ve mixed and matched natural birch ply doors with some colour-matched pink laminate drawers. Get in touch for details!
The contrasting wall is in Incrya blue, a rich blue-green that really sets off the pink and gold.
The woven ceiling light shade is by Matilda Goad. We’ve been following Matilda for a while now, we love her scalloped designs and this shade is beautiful.
Other pieces used:
- Limited edition Artwork called ‘Pink Ensemble’ available from Curious Egg
- Ball cream Wall light from Habitat
- Amber glass vase by Nordal, available in our web shop.
- Black ceramic jug available in our web shop
- Circular Dining Table from Housology
- Glass tea cups available in our web shop, available in green and amber.
A bedroom is all about relaxation and calm. We’ve avoided too much pattern and selected items with a luxe vibe to create the look. The chandelier is from Made.com and a great price at just £169. The mirrors are by Nordal and available in our shop.
We’ve used the Lotus wallpaper again the ensuite. This time we’ve paired it with Inchyra blue on the bottom half of the wall. The wall sconces are a bargain from Wayfair at just £49.99 each.
Where to buy:
- Wall sconces from Wayfair
- Ply vanity unit from Ply Kitchens (get in touch)
- Tear drop mirror from Habitat
- Sling Chair from French Connection